Terms and Conditions The entire contents of the audit website and the individual articles and other items published therein are protected by copyright. The audit is made available on the following terms:
1. You are granted a license to access and use this audit web tool. The rights granted under this agreement cannot be transferred, sold, or rented to anyone else.
2. You may not redistribute, rent, lend, sell these materials to anybody else or modify any materials from the this website or create derivative works based on these materials.
on the website without the prior written permission of the Copyright Officer for Crown Informatics. email@example.com We ask that
you do not remove any copyright notices or other notices contained in materials retrieved from The Website.
3. You may download or print individual documents or other items from the materials in the website. Multiple downloading of the same documents
and/or archiving of materials from The website, the creation of multiple copies of individual documents for research and/or instructional use are
prohibited. For permissions to copy beyond that permitted please contact the Copyright Officer for Crown Informatics. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Any use of The website materials in whole or in part should include customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date,
5. We will make electronic access to The Website available via our server to you without charge by us. You are responsible for all charges
associated with accessing The Website, including any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections, and access software. The hours
of availability will be determined by us and may be changed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse access to any individual and network.
6. Crown Informatics are to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but do not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of
7. The Website and the materials included therein are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis and Crown Informatics disclaim all warranties,
including those expressed or implied. Use of The Website is at your own risk, and access may be interrupted and may not be error-free.
8. Crown Informatics will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages arising out of:
(i) your use or inability to use The Website;
(ii) any errors or omissions in the materials included in The Website;
(iii) the contents of The Website; or
(iv) the contents of any other sites on the Internet which may be linked to The Website or any material of third parties..
9. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
10. A manual version of this Agreement is available from Crown Informatics email@example.com